Thursday, November 11, 2010

Oh my gahhh! Seven levels of shopping!

So today TSD, Mr J, ShadowLordz and Shifty the Soft Toy hit the new Westfield in the city (Pitt St or something). It was madphun. Suits, food, stuff. Hells yeah. Here's a few pics from the day.


Quotes from the day:


Mr Jyamaigo: Yeah I need some botox.. In my ass

ShadowLordz: "Handcrafted for you".. Yeah handcrafted for me from china



This shirt would look so good on a girl.


Authorised personnel only? So why's there a hole in the bottom?


Apparently Soft Toy likes talking to walls...


I could so be a mannequin


Yeah, we posers =]


So Armani looks good on you Mr J. You got $2400?


Pinchy


The de-evolution of gods


Spray on tan go wrong much?


Think, Dreamer, think...What are we eating for lunch?


Yeah, I make hats float

My Spoils of War


And so the collection begins


What was in the bag?

Checklist:
Suit Jacket
Pants
Belt
Shoes
Tie
Shirt


Enjoy the post,

The Sleepless Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment