Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Extra Bright, I Want Y'all To See This

Hey yow, people's what's up. I woulda put a post up sooner but as y'all know we had our formal and I had a 7 hour 9 o'clock shift bright and early the next morning. So no afters for me. Dunno what Jyamaigo did, but I am in total agreeance with BEEEAAAACCCCHHHHH! And the whole sign out thing. One era comes to an end. For better or worse...for better betches! We don't downgrade to human beings like Jay-Z, we only get higher!


Formal was off the chain maynes. The food was good (I luuurve steak) and the desert was...strange? Jelly like custard? Shit I dunno I aint do hospo. Dunno what that was. And the dancing. Ooft, I never knew some people were machines. My own step got schooled, as usual, by Mr. J but that's his thang. Nts: Do not dance next to the speaker if you do not wish to get a headache and keep dancing. I guess that was the second last time I'll see the whole grade. Until the breakfast guys.


Like Jyamaigo I also have a new song of the moment. Possibly the song of the year (Sorry Weezy and Eminem but this song is >9000). It's by Diamond-Toothed Kanyeezy and features a horde of artists' hooks and small verses. That's right, it's the full version of All Of The Lights. Check it out.







Kanye West - All Of The Lights (Feat. John Legend, The-Dream, Ryan Leslie, Tony Williams, Charlie Wilson, Elly Jackson, Alicia Keys, Fergie, Kid Cudi, Rihanna & Elton John) 


Hope the night was as bright and memorable for you as it was for me. I was happy just watching the night fly by having some of the most important people in my life atm there. I will see y'all soon. You know who you are boys and gurls.



No comments:

Post a Comment