Thursday, November 4, 2010

Bare Knuckle Boxing

Is it too early to cheer? One exam left, 15 hours 30 minutes till freedom. I'm so close to exploding. And to top it off, I finish before Mr. Jyamaigo. Dreamer: 1, Jyamaigo: 0.

But then again, Mista J is out having a break, having a...cookie? Lucky guy. I really, really, really have to get me in on some of that cookie dough formula. Ish's crazy. I'm praying like crazy that he gone help me out (not that he already hasn't). Dreamer: 1, Jyamaigo: 1.

Round 3: Confidence levels. Ain't nothing gone phase me for this exam so I guess I'm sky high on that front. The same goes for Jyamaigo. Out celebrating already and he still has one more exam. Must be his Pork'n'Cheesey quarter kicking in. This round goes to...neither party. We have a tie. Dreamer: 1, Jyamaigo: 1.

Sudden Death
I'm sorry MR. J but I take this round. Rose for Rose. Mine kicks you and your rose's ass on all fronts. Colour, style, epicness. You know it. You seen it. It on some other ish. You gone need an elevator to get on it's level. But maybe I'll teach you how to make good ish like that. Maybe =P. Dreamer: 2, Jyamaigo: 1.

Victory!

In other news:

- To the one I haven't been spending nearly as much time with as I'd like to, I'm sorry and I hope to change that as soon as possible. HS-what had my nerves through the roof and I really didn't want to pass them on to you. I hope you understand if you read this
- To my Queensland care package: The second contdown of this month begins. I love you and am anxiously awaiting your arrival. It's been way too long since you blessed us with your pretty face.
- To the bio boys and girls: Good Luck tomorrow. Let's kill the state and murder the HSC. 187 in Petersham tomorrow?
- To those of y'all that finished: Congrats and I hope you get where you wanna go
- To the greatest grade ever and especially my friends: Thanks for everything. The whole experience would not have been the same without you. Forever in my heart.
- To my family: Thanks. For everything.

Living his dream,

The Sleepless Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment