Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Nitch I want errythang

I have slain the maiden and saved the dragon. I killed that nitch bigga of an exam, that chem thing. Nah jokes, it probs killed me.

Aights, away from the exams. Heading in to free time but shit i still gone have to do one more. Me n that Dreamer got one mo' each but it feels like it almost over. Speakin of the Dreamer, pleasure to be taking yo monies and be lookin forward to more o' it. Pay me bigga nitch

I'm feelin like the fyre in the middle of Aussie bushland. Got my plans fo tomro and they gone be hella good. Get some time with cookies. Man I been craving some cookie. Ask dreamer, its been my comeback to everything all day

TSD: "Man you on some fkd up ish"
MrJ: "Cookie"

I'm just gone be chillin'. Work on my flips n kicks. Maybe get some new kicks.

Aiite maynes and womaynes, if y'all got an exam tomro good lucks. Shoutout to those doin phys that I know. Rip that bn.

Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo


No comments:

Post a Comment