Monday, November 22, 2010

lol.

as you can see, my creativity at this stage has gone out the window. i'm simply gone. too lazy. I don't even wanna move from this seat to get a glass of water. Nice.

Well, i hadn't posted for a few days, and during one of those few days, i went to a lil stadium [ACER AREANA] =P, to check out the big men from the states. Namely Flo-Rida, Akon, Ja Rule, Ciara, Travie McCoy n Stan Walker. Flo n Akon were off the hook. Them guys had the whole crowd takin they shirts auwff and swinging em in the ayer. Beer flying everywhere. Glowsticks flung halfway across the stadium. Crowd Surfin'. Not to mention that Flo casually took off his watch to be given the loudest member of the audience. That was the moment i wished i were in the mosh pit. That stuff was crazy man. You shoulda seen the crowd! By the end, everyone was outside, screaming at each other without realising coz errybody was deaf hahahaha. Went out after for a chill drink, recovered from the deaf ears and cabbed it home singin' watever came to mind.

Moving on, i realised my mayne TSD wanted a day out, that was down without a thought, Thursday, me n ma mayne gon git a few more people and head down to chill at the city, grab a bite, play a lil pool. and. just. chill. hahahaha, i'm actually looking forward to that.

Watched Avatar today. I hadn't watched it when it came out. [I know, ya'll thinking, IS HE CRAZY? HE HASN'T SEEN AVATAR?!] Well, yeah. and was bad move that i didn't see it at the movies. Twas quite a crazy movie, i loved it, was bloody fantastic, now i can only regret not seeing it at the cinemas. SiGH. Ya'll were right.

NEEDA START SOME OF DE MARTIAL ART LAAA, needa exercise that Asian part o' me. Tho it's a toss up. Muay Thai/BJJ; Kickboxing; Wing Chun; Aikido i dunno, i just wanna do a lil something for exercise, and a lil more for...protection =) don't get me wrong, i ain't no fighter, I'd just like to know how [as i do with many things haha]

Started back in piano, teacher was shocked to see me coming back for lessons. Apparently i was the rebel of her students who was 'always picky and liked to play whatever i wanted to' [mm, yeah, she's right lol, what can i say. no point playing something that i don't like right? well, unless it's gon help me in the future!]

Aights, talking a lot, with more to come, more adventures hopefully. I especially wanna travel some place far out for a day, not alone tho, that would be silly. hahahaha, really feelin' that idea at the moment. Needa get my hands on a job too, so i can do a lil extra here n there and also buy this n that when i feel like it hahaha.

Aights, shout out to my mayne TSD, you a soldier, I like that. I respect that. And that's why u a brother. Keep that head up high, n look to the sky. We cool. Aight?

OK! aights ya'll, i'm out for today, catch ya'll sometime soon. But for now,
Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment