Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Work Work Work

I need a job... spent the last two days doing absolutely nothing. [either a job or more party-ing which i've been missing out on siiigh, it's aight TSD, i ain't partying without cha!] Well I played piano, but that's just to keep me thinking of either nothing or only of ... well... certain things.

Haven'tpostedinawhile,guessit'sjustcozihaven'tdonemuch. Okay, sorry, i'll stop that.

Applied for a few jobs. Waiting for their replies. Thursday's YEAH OUTING OH YEAH is good to go, but imma needa ask my man TSD if he be wanting more people to be goin. Where is that guy. musta missed him on MSN. SiGH. My unresponsive-ness on msn is still getting to me. U think I should react to those flashy light things? Good idea huh? aights. Will do.

I wanna see someone, wanna go places, wanna get somewhere, wanna do something significant, wanna do something fun, wanna do something special.

Sorry, got carried away. Making my way through How i Met your mother, The big bang theory and house. And i've noticed, that my chair is really uncomfortable. The series are good. I'm so cbf now. TSD, REMIND ME TO BRING THAT THANG FOR U ON THURSDAY. You think we can make it a lil earlier so u can take me to where they sell sport sacks or sack packs? That'd be pre-tty G, i need one =P

I like cereal, I'm eating ice cream, I'm charging my phone, Downloading things. OH Shoutout to my magical man for letting me know that Projects 4, 5 and 6 have come OUT, they gon be a great!

Aights well, hope ya'll havin' yoselves a nice holiday, enjoying it working,partying, doingnothing.

I built a NEW CASTLE! Let's see if anyone gets this =P

OKAY!!!
Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

1 comment: