Monday, November 15, 2010

LongTimeNoPost.

Hey ya'll, hows it all goin? everythang fine? pouring at my place atm, which is alrite, considering its taking away all that humidity that was there b4, hahaha. Had a pretty nice night yesterday at my grrl's formal, went by a bit fast i rkon tho, but somehow twas quite chill too. Living off 3-4 hours o' sleep, but i feel fine, so its cool, hope tonight's gon be good too, gettin set, gettin ready, -we gon dance the night away- MJ said!

Other than that haven't posted in ages, been to busy to even respond on msn sometimes, actually, a lot of times [to ya'll who know the unresponsive me on msn, u have my apologizes, for the times i might do it again, SiGH hahahaha] srsly. My bad.

Aights, just a post to say that im still round. Imma post it up some more after tonight, hopefully we can get some photos goin on 'ere as well aye?

oh and, for yesterday,
Thanks to my babe for a special night, I appreciate it grrl~

Aights,
Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment