Monday, November 8, 2010

Yeah Yeah Yeah

I follow you like a lost puppy.

Going crazy, giving my all but getting half of you

I'm counting down, so turn around. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

She wanna come with me. Lil mamma wanna run quick see.

Feel the hurricane force as I murder the main course, the main sauce, bbq flame sauce.

So today was aiite. Went running for an hour followed by misc training for another 20-30min. Game day is fast approaching and I'm nowhere near peak physical fitness. I've also pledged myself to learning at least a somersault by Monday but that's looking highly unlikely at this point.

Went to pick up the suit today. It was awesome until I got to the store and they told me that there were none left. BUT they are getting one in from the head office which means I'll have it by Friday with a chance of me getting it tomorrow =]

Plus went cruising with ma brotha down to "Nulla"...sort of. Not really.But he made some money. And I did too. Somehow. Black Ops for him I think.

I'll be back on the training tomorrow, attempting to be rid of the baby fat. One can hope. But that's gone take a lot more than a week.

Good luck to my special nj, good luck and slay it cos you are one smart cookie. Sometimes. That's why you have me. For the rest.

Dreaming of you,

The Sleepless Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment