Thursday, November 4, 2010

Cookie?

Yes! No more CHEM! Maybe this dreamer won't be so sleepless after all. Although BIO's still in the way...wait. Its just bio. =P

Mista Jay, i don't think you know what you up for. Looks like imma be the bus driver, and take yo ass to school. I think I do those kicks in my sleep, i mean. I don't know. Hahaha. But, seriously, I'm gonna get those kicks down as part of my prep for grabbin' my 1st dan. This dreamer right here has been dreaming a bit too much lately, getting all rusty. So Fyre, let's get kickin'

Hearing of Jyamaigo there talking bout cookie all day, I can't help think of that laugh that brings a smile to any day of mine, any time. I want my cookie NOW! Well, wow. That was deep. Okay, about that jet ski across the Pacific, now that's what i'm talking about. Fyre and Brimstoan, we goin' for it..

Nothing much to post today, but the pressures off somewhat, shoutout to all my peepz taking that phys on. Though I am gonna leave you with something. Enjoy



Delving into deeper dreams,

The Sleepless Dreamer

p.s. I don't usually post this late do I? sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment