Wednesday, March 16, 2011

You Just Need To...

Dance. Seriously. Do something a lil silly. Even if it feels like half your heads gonna rip apart from the inside out. Pain's an illusion, i've heard that from some guy in high school some time, i forgot who. It might've been my imagination. Or it may've just been me trying to be tough. You can control the pain. Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. No pain, no gain. Suck it up. Take it like a man. Stop acting, it's not THAT bad. Die quietly.[That's actually a funny one, my primary school teacher use to say this to those sneezing their lungs out hahaha]

Enywey. When it's pain that'll leave you clutchin' your head and make it that the laughs are pulled outta you. That ain't an illusion. But nevertheless holdin' out pain never made me feel like puking, and yeah that's right. This time it did.

Tap of the fingers.
Glance at the watch.
Drop the pen.
Glance at the watch.
Stuff the book in the bag.
Glance at the watch.
Head in hands.
It's only been 20 minutes.
Surrounded by laughter.
Youtube Vid blarin'.
Neighbour fast asleep.
Head tearin' apart.
!#$% just wanna get OUT.
...
...
This went on till 5 minutes to.

I'll stop.

OHKAYOHKAYOHKAY,
now. Not everything is as it seems. Seriously, i'm hella happy. well. i've been smiling, and i can't stop myself. So pain aside. wait, there's no pain at all! Studyin', gettin' back into piano, gonna get that one song down back to front by...well, a time i set. Don't worry. i won't set it too far away. I'm pretty good at playin' piano. Well, to my standards. which ain't low, just different.

Things are lookin' up. Maybe i'm just being optimistic. Only two things bringin' me down. Pain in my head and not being with someone as much as i'd like to.

My mayne TSD there didn't even LEMMIE KNOW HE WAS GOIN' CAMP ROCKCLIMBING AND STUFF. WHY OH WHY. hahahahahaha, don't worry mayne. We'll settle things when we catch a day out. then we can see who can catch my fist! hahahahahaha Hope that foot o' yours gets better soon so i wont have an advantage when i punch then run. hahahahaha

Cold Shower. No Hot Water. Was so retarded. Tho lucky it a quick shower. I mean real quick. Otherwise i would've just frozen in there. My towel was warm. Like usually its a....towel. But then today. after a cold shower. It was warm. Alrite, i guess anything comfortable would've been warm after a shower like that. Then had a mad CUP of SOUP, was awesome. AWESOMEEEEE.

But chyeahh. There's a lot moar to say, and even moar better not said. So to y'all...pain's what you make of it. But it's moar real than you take it for. But who knows aye? Might just disappear when a certain something clicks, when something appears, or even when you just think that something's there. It certainly WON'T disappear when you think it will. Maybe it IS just an illusion. Y'all can figure that one out for me. I'm the one with the pain. The tissues in hand for those issues.

I'm not making sense huh?

But really? For whatever you want. You just need need to...

Believe.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Babe~ 相信我

Just Believe it,
Mr.Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment