Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I'm In My Zone Baby!

Holy Wack! Unlyrical lyrics Andre! You're [expletive] right!

To the Rapmobile!

Now let's get down to business. Mr Jyamaigo. You. Are. Stealing. My. Ish! I'm the one with insomnia! You can't just steal that from me! That's like...giving a ni**a a belt for his pants! It just ain't right. And then you can a massive increase in the post count! That was my department until recently. At this rate a race to 100 posts would actually be a photo finish!

But it's not like I've given up. I've just had a few tests and I'm trying to get into the spirit of all things uni. But hey, we all know I'm one lazy kid. Why try to change something if it works huh? Anyways, my first maths test was baby. Like...baby baby. 15 multiple choice and only one that I had trouble with. Not because it was hard but because I'd forgotten the rote-learned method of doing it...derrrrrp hahaha. And tomorrow, Chemistry. Yay! (NOT). Slight study, major winging going to occur. I better start my assignments too. That might be a good place to start hehehe.

Ergh back to study I go,

The Sleepless Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment