Friday, March 25, 2011

Back on track.

Well, back on the road to be honest. And pre-tty nice feelin'.

Its like when you've taken a break from something, and then you get back to it, to realise....hey....i can do this now, and i couldn't before. I didn't even practise or anything. I took a break! Like goin' to the gym, havin' a break then gettin' back to find out u can lift moar. or a break from CS, returning to realise that ur king ISH compared to everyone else. Felt pre-tty good.

Near fully-complete driving range. Onli thing i can't do [or dad won't let me try] is backin' out of the parkin'. Apparently i don't have good enough perception. But soon as that was over. Driving was.....smooth. Hittin' a stable 60 and feelin' good bout it, felt comfortable. Them other drivers around didn't treat me like an L plater, or perhaps they didnt see my L plates, but either way. Good sign huh? driving skills startin' to mix in with all them normal drivers. I like that. Turnin' a bit abruptly sometimes made me flick the steerin' wheel with one hand, shakin' the car, causin' my old man to shout. But that's all cool. I DID have moar than a months break. Hittin' the parkin' lot at a Westfield. BIG PARKING DIFFICULTY turned into a, 'alrite dad, gimme a sec, i'll park in that spot' slowed down, small turn, elegant touch. Dayum. Park that thang perfectly. Laughin' so hard in my brain it was unbearable. Biggest fluke pulled off with the most professional face. Mayne, now if that ain't G, i dunno what is.....well.....being able to do that all the time actually i guess right? hahahahahaah, still a long ways to go, but this mayne's gonna make that trip, and make this driving thang childsplay.

Rockin' a fresh haircut. Shorter. Sweeter. I like it.

Fightin' that pain, kickin' it aside. Well, for now enywey.

MY MAYNE TSD, WHERE HAVE YOU DIED OFF TO. I DEMAND A SPEECH.

Aiites, haven't said this in a long time, happy to be sayin' it again.

Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment