Saturday, March 19, 2011

I need a doctor. doctor. doctor...

No i don't, i just couldn't think of a heading and i happened to be listening to Dre and Eminem's new song....yup, you guessed it, called I Need a Doctor. Funny how it also kinda applies to me with the migraine and all. But it's music. Then again, music can work wonders. For example, playing the piano calms me down, makes me happier if i'm already happy, or just pisses me off when i can't manage to get a song down clean. It can also let me think, so i can just play, and not really concentrate [no no, i'm not that pro, just a song i'm good at playin'] and just clear my head out.

Music also works well on the train. My second. For when i'm on the train. Don't know if it's coz my iPod's full of the songs i like or if it really IS coincidence, but when i get on the train, my iPod plays what i like to call 'suitable' songs for that timing. Say. At night, it'd play something like Heaven Sent - Keyshia Cole, or an instrumental or something. If y'all know what i'm on about [or heard the song b4.] or i could be just so bored out of my mind that these things seem to be interesting.

Oh. SiGH at Christo and Katie not doin' 96.1 anymoar. dayum they was good. but apparently they went Nova 96.9 instead. I'm a lil confused, but imma check it up and keep y'all posted, well those of you that don't already know that is. Enywey.

I'm about to lose my mind. But that's not important. I'm waiting for a smile.


Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment