Friday, March 25, 2011

KING BACK!

The King is back. The real one. Not the King ISH one. I'm the kiiiiiiing, Biatch! I hear somebody DEMANDED a speech. No one demands anything from me =P

So what's up my people? What y'all been up to? Yeah I know I haven't posted in a while. Yes, I have noticed how it's becoming a habit. And yes, I will do better. Hehehe. Life's been a rollercoaster lately. I just gotta ride it.

So Mista Jay been driving around lately. That's nice. I haven't gone in agesss. About two weeks in fact. Gotta book me a lesson. All because mummy dearest won't take me. "You're an alright driver, but you're not insured". Which damn L-Plater is insured?! It's too much effort for only a little bit of driving! Wish I had my own car. I'd just stick P's on it and go driving. Music blaring, windows rolled up, tint shining. Greatest way to chill. The great escape. Run away from it all.

And he's right. Once you do come back to it all, it comes straight back to you. It feels natural again. Back into maths study. That's totally fun. I swear I could do this stuff in year 11, why am I still doing it at uni? And other study. Like Chem. Ewww. Chem. Effort. Yuck! But man's gotta do what a Man's gotta do.

Getting better at pool! You can thank uni megabreaks for that.

Missing my brother, Jyamaigo (no homo). It's been what, 5 weeks now? Come on, we gotta work something out here mayne.

Feeling very sorry, saddened and upset about what should have been. Sorry girl. Raincheck? Just remember: the square root of 69 is 8 something, right? Cos I been trying to work it out ohhhhhh. =]

Royal Flush on hand, stacks on deck,

King TSD out!

No comments:

Post a Comment