Saturday, October 23, 2010

Two Birthdays and a Funeral

Ahh the ups and downs of life. The highs, the lows. The struggles and the successes. First of all I'd like to give a shoutout to Kelmo and Studley on this fine day. The Age of Men is upon them. Hope you guys did it big and had a good one.

My day started out pretty badly as you know (the whole Dreamer had a sleepless night again). But they're getting better. At least they're interspersed with memorable dreams. The whole flying thing never gets old. It was all good though. Six-thirty wake up, seven-thirty shower. Shit, nothing like that to get the juices flowing.

And then nine-thirty tutor. Damn man, that stuff was heavy. An hour and a half of mind-numbing maths. Let's just skip that whole section of the day. Following that, got the whole Agnes II going and done, not quite as good as I woulda liked but not bad all the same.

With two days till the next HSC, I decided to have a chill day to think about all that's going down. I hear my fyre over there, Mr. Jyamaigo, looking for the second half of his delinquent duo. Just letting you know, I'll be the Brimstoan to his Fyre on game day so y'all better get like bitches and head to the kitchen to battle the storm we cooking up. On top of that, formal shopping is penciled in for either Nov. 8th or 12th and anytime from the 5th till then, so let the fun begin. Ideas already popping into my mind.

And then, the lows. I learnt that I'll be doing a reading at my father's uncle's mass tomorrow afternoon. I never knew the guy nor met him so I aint cut up, but I'll still be paying my respects. On the plus side, Mummy bought me some new shirts so that I can wear one tomorrow. Score!

Time to start the chill period I think. Props to Jyamaigo for coming on board with this blog and making it more fun and interesting to be a part of. To all those HSC kids out there, in the word's of Tupac Shakur "Don't fret, never forget, God hasn't finished with us yet". We gone kill this exam and all those we come up against. Take it easy and get the sleep I've been missing out on,

TSD out.

No comments:

Post a Comment