Friday, October 22, 2010

O-M-G

SiGH. I've had computer troubles. hahaha, tho it's no big deal coz i don't really need a computer to study maths. BUT. I prefer having my computer around...and working. My graphics card has managed to die on me when the only things i do recently are use word, msn and surf the net. Nice huh? Anyway, on a better note, the weather was damn nice today, lucky i did go out, for the walks to n from...more study.

Talking of formal, that's gon be big, last one, and i'm hoping it goes all out. and with a pretty damn big bang. That'd be just perfect. Hopefully the skills i'm putting into pratice and trainin now can help me be a nice part of that formal too - needless to say - imma need that sleepless dreamer to help me out. Coz this job gon be needing the duo. i ain't gon feel it if it's all just me. you know what i'm talking bout right?

Well, with design in mind, and more information to find. I'm hoping to be able to learn or re-learn some stuff in relation to photoshop, art and whatever else i can learn to be able to help out with the designing n stuff. Coz it ain't fair if i leave it all to that dreamer. Tho he is pretty damn good at it, ain't he? :P

As for the lucky part, well, that's gon come, and it's definitely gon be something that ya'll gon feel. I'll give ya'll a hint. Ya'll be over-the-moon. And from there, let's just say that's up to u.

OK! i'm gon get back to work and rest. But i stumbled upon these guys during my break and... I was left speechless. Give it a listen and ya'll know what i mean.



Aights,
Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

1 comment:

  1. I still thing youre too subtle / although its better :P

    ReplyDelete