Thursday, October 21, 2010

First Post?

So this blog went up today and was pretty much blank for about 8 hours while I was designing the banner and background. Not a bad effort, if I do say so myself. I guess, being the first post, I'm gonna have to do an intro so here goes. I'm The Sleepless Dreamer, the Brimstoan part of the duo. My whole life is a dream, one that I hope to never wake from because it's just so damn good. I'm steadily passing through the 17th year of my life and I've am currently in the middle of my HSC with Maths coming up. Great time to start a blog. But I don't mind. My life has suddenly hit a patch of greatness and that has a lot to do with the people who are currently in it and who are about to be. But enough about me. This blog will just be a random amalgamation of life and hopefully me and Mr .Jyamaigo can keep you entertained.

Don't sleep,
The Sleepless Dreamer

1 comment: