Saturday, October 30, 2010

But i am le tired.

study study study and eco's a real pain in the ass to study for, probably cos i'm no good at it to start with. Tho that sounds a lot like an excuse. Anyhow.

Went for a run at the beach early this morning, wasn't looking forward to it. I was up ten minutes before we had to leave, i was still half asleep. I had trouble putting my contacts on my eye instead of below or above my eye. Was bad. But surprisingly, got to the beach, the wind was nice, i hadn't been in a long time and the run turned out to be pretty nice too. Jumped in for a swim after to cool down a bit, went for a chill breakfast nearby. Felt good. After i got home, everything was calm and quiet, that relaxed beach feeling stayed with me the whole day. So study was comfortable [other than that of eco. SiGH].

Aights, hope ya'll studying well, haven't been looking up too much, studies and other things have been keeping my mind pretty busy. Tho there was one guy who has some pretty sick kicks and flips, that freerunning? martial arts? um....he's a stuntman. So look him up and decide for urself, either way, i think he's awesome at what he does. His name's Tim man. and i also found out recently that he was in Ong Bak 2, for those of u who know the movie.

OK i'm tired. I think i'll leave it at that for now. Ya'll,
Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment