Sunday, October 24, 2010

Time Flies...

It just does, and there isn't a damn thing we can do about it. This week is already behind me, and i didn't even notice. I haven't even done half as much as i wanted to do. In terms of everything. But what's done is done and all i can do now is to hope that I've been doing alrite. sigh.

Aights imma give a lil thanks here to my main mayne Sleepless Dreamer here who put up those autotune vids down there. If u haven't checked em out, it's a pretty good idea to do just that! Special thanks to that 'awesome' friend who showed me that HIMYM vid down there with Barney on autotunes. Gets funnier everytime i watch it.

The songs list is ah, hahaha, getting to me, but its my net's problem as i found out, so ah, imma get to that as soon as i can. Coz it ain't that...hard...right?

Damnn, i can't even think straight now, hope imma be able to tackle those up and coming exams in a state where i can think straight [funny coz im posting this now and i should be sleeping haha] but anyway.

Imma get some rest. but b4 i go, imma give a shoutout also to Kelmo and Studley, hope u guys had a good one. Tho i may be a bit late - and ya'll have my apologies - it's better late then never right? haha, OK!

Hope i can find a way to slow that time down sometimes; even wishing some moments just froze.
Aights ya'll,
Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment