Thursday, October 28, 2010

Home Stretch, Baby

No posts yesterday. Well what do you expect? It was a chill day after all. No more maths for about 4 months at least. Don't worry, I got something for y'all this time.

Tonight marks the start of the home stretch. The last week, the last exams. But it's the week from hell. Legal, Eco, Chem, Phys, Geo, Bio. Shit that's a lot of exams. Thankfully we /should/ only have a max of 3. I suppose my game plan is Eco + Chem for 4 days, then Bio for 2. That'll get me through with less than my usual 'I'm just gonna wing it' style.

Found my sign out letter this arvo. Apparently I still owe the school $610 for 'Contributions' and 'Electable something'. I want to know what Moxie is actually doing with those school contributions. The only thing I've seen go up is the insulation and air-con, both of which were govt funded.

Really wish I had a credit card and an SLR right now. Oh yeh, another shoutout to Mr. J for his help with getting my xmas gifts ready.

____________________________________________________________________________

The Plug

One of my favourite artists, Rock City, has released their third mixtape called 'No Off Days'. Check out these up-and-comers. Personally, I think their second mixtape 'Independence Day Pt. II' was the best material they've released even though it's all good. I'm anxiously awaiting them to P.T.F.A.O (Put The F***ing Album Out).




Download

____________________________________________________________________________

Two down, One to go


Black and brown in the bag, white one to come.

____________________________________________________________________________

Dream it big,

The Sleepless Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment