Monday, October 25, 2010

An Exam, An Idea, An Opportunity And A Delivery

So y'all hit the exams today and I'm sure for nearly all of us those exams hit back. Hard. 2Unit weren't too hard but it did have its moments. The age old "if you didn't get this part of the question, you ain't getting the rest of it" problem. But I suppose my 2Unit problems seem almost menial to those 4U'ers out there. It's all a matter of perspective. Plan of attack for tomorrow: dominate 3U past papers and then dominate the actual exam.

Now we hit the halfway point for most people. Mine comes in two days after the dreaded 3U exam, which will probably be my worst after Economics (ergh). Still another 11 days to go. 'Grats to those who've completed half their journey and know that I envy you, especially the one who finishes in 3 days!

After that, we come to the idea which I have now forgotten. Soz but I'll get back on that one. On the plus side the dictionary has a couple of entries and ideas for that a lined up.

Nice work with Jyamaigo getting a pic up today. Hopefully that'll be the first of many more to come. Many more opportunities for photoshopping. Yay! Speaking of pictures, I think it's time for a little more camera work aye Mr. J? Step 1: Buy ourselves an SLR. Step 2: Go crazy

And of course, the delivery. I'm yet to see it but I've been assured by the girl who will be named (perhaps) in time that it is awesome. My sincerest thanks go out to you, you amazing lady.

Head full of unfulfilled dreams,

The Sleepless Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment