Thursday, October 28, 2010

SiGH

Hey ya'll,

Now 5 outta my 8 exams are done, i feel like procrastinating more than ever, i hope i don't stop studying completely after chem, otherwise i'll completely fail my last exam. SiGH. My brains clearly tellin me there are 3 more exams to go, but my body ain't responding to that at all...

Biggest headache as well today, didn't really help the me that wasn't in the mood to study. Though the NBA starting back up was pretty nice. It was to be expected that the Heats would be all over the place, Wade having not been play the games with the team during training due to his injury; LeBron use to handling the ball and roll solo [which he did well in the 3rd quarter]. Anyway. Hope they get it together over the following games and become that dream team that their fans were hoping for. On a sidenote, i think its just a bit funny how the Heats lost to the Celtics, but the Celtics were then beaten by the Cavs.

Oh. I dug up another pic i drew that i thought was worth a post up, so here it is, [for the fans of anime, it's Kon from Bleach, which i'm sure u'll see]




Alritey, well, that was all for today and hope those o' u who did english ext exam today did well. Hope the people who have exams tomorrow are all set n ready to go. I'm out, just gon look through some notes or something tonight and let the real studies begin tomorrow.
Now then.
Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment