Friday, October 22, 2010

I lost my soul along the way

So Day 2...

A pretty productive day in terms of study. Sort of. Two and a half papers isn't too bad. I spent most of the day just rearranging the blog, working out the kinks, mixing and matching. Oh yeah, I drew that picture of Agnes. Stayed tuned for Part II of the Agnes Collection. Been spending a lotta time on Photoshop lately. Love the whole manipulation of media thing. Anyway, off topic. The three letters my life revolves around at the moment: H-S-J...I mean HSC. The three things that have taken over my waking AND dreaming hours. They've entered my dream world and produce some pretty funky stuff. Goes a little something like formal shopping with some pretty devastating results but that's another story. Who knew what havoc your subconscious could wreak in the form of a semi-gay fashion adviser?

Anyway aside from the study, drawing and photo creation/editing this day has been pretty good. Could've been better if we were all as lucky as Mr. Jyamaigo in some aspects. But we work towards that goal. My journey's started. Speaking of Jyaimago, where is that fyre? He'll be up soon after taking care of biznas. As a final goodbye for today I'll leave y'all with a song that's been going through my head for the past few hours. Mainstream? Maybe. But I like it

Brisco - Stay Here Tonight (ft. Kevin Rudolph)


Feels like insomnia,

The Sleepless Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment