Sunday, October 24, 2010

...Coz i will find you. And i will kill you...Good Luck.

That's what i hope ya'll do tomorrow, regardless of whether its the 2U or 4U paper u find in front of ya. Really. Good Luck. Kill it.

I can't imagine how the 4U paper will be, having only the 2U tomorrow but it seems heavy, and hope u 4U people are managin... Just know if u try ur best. there ain't nothing you should be worried bout. I know it's easier said than done but, ya'll kill it to the best of ur ability aiite?

Last night b4 that continuing HSC. The sleep tonight is much needed and in reply to that now dreamless sleeper, not a problem hahaha. Well, imma get back to some revising before i crash out.

Hopefully i'll be able to spice up the blog a bit more as the weight of the exams start to slowly slide off my shoulder as i tackle em. I'll be sure to post up some more interesting things in future for all to see. Oh and hope that music o' mine, on that songlist is working fine. Hopfeully it ain't just working for me, so help me check it out aye? cheers. hahaha, aiite

Once 'gain, GOOD LUCK!
Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment