Saturday, June 22, 2013

No Lie

Lame ass fella just fuck my cool up
Lying ass ho trynna spread rumors
Men gone lie, women gone lie
So when you think about it who can you trust?
Nobody, nobody, errybody worry bout the old bobby

Well if you guessed it was me, then you guessed correctly. I'm so past everything, it's like I'm back to the future. Marty McFly up in this shit. But if that's the case why do I feel that psychotic split coming on again? Thinking one way but forced to act another. Sometimes you just gotta step up and realise that you can do whatever the fuck you wanna do (insert HodgeTwins voice here).

Be true to yourself and don't back down for nobody. Personally, I think that that kid, The Sleepless Dreamer, has too much nice in him to compromise another. That's Mr. Jyamaigo's job. Then sometimes I think TSD has that mean streak that reminds him that evil is easy. Don't back down.

Be you. Don't put yourself in those situations where the environment dictates what you can do. Especially if it's something you don't wanna do. Psychosis is pain. Psychotic pain. Splits in the cranium domain. So I give it over to climbing out the abyss. My mind's in one place, evil all over the shop, and sometimes everything else just conflicts with that mindset.

So here's to climbing out the abyss. I'm gonna do me and mine, get them to where they need to be. There's still a few I want to make it to the end but once they're done, so am I. Gonna help them reach that top spot, that spot I already reached a while ago back when I was still the feral, ferocious version of me. Then I'm out for good, I think. Don't really see my mind being changed at this point.

Besides, there are other mountains to conquer, all more deadly than this molehill I done already climbed. So, you know, there's that too, hehehe. First up though, the next challenge: Completing all of Mr. Jyamaigo's Workout Tuesdays once this horrendous exam period is over. In under a week. And get a bench. Gotta start doing that incline and decline press. Get some Silver Back action going on. He better not be a smartass about it and make an impossible one. Although something tells me that he'll do just that now.

Out the frying pan and extinguishing the fire,

The Sleepless Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment