Monday, June 6, 2011

San Churro.

Only to find out, you lived in a dollhouse.

Akon Discography down and that BN has some pretty nice music.

But that aside.


.o4o611.
.Happy 8th, Baby grrl.
.Missin' you erry minute I don't see your pretty face.

And yes. San Churro's was good. hahahahahaha Hot chocolate so thick, that thang don't even move when u drink it. Avellena (Hazelnut) & Classic Spanish. Nice nonetheless. The nice where you can be like, aight it's good, but probably not erryday :P but cmon. hot choc errydayy would make errybody bigger than they wish hahahaha. Strawberry Bizchocco. That was good too hahahahaha.

Some call it goin' the distance. But to this mayne right here. I'd go to ANY lengths to see my grrl. And I want her to know how special she is to me. <3

SiiiGH, Bout that study tho, we all got that study in the way, and to my men TSD n Shadowlordz. We DO needa meet. PROPERLY. It's like the 23rd when this mayne is free of his exams and be on the otherside. So meet me on the other side with somethin' mad to do and we'll'all be cool. Aight? Aight.

STUDY STUDY STUDYYYY ARRRGGHHHHHHHHH, JUST MAKE SURE Y'ALL TAKE IT EASY DAMMITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

no but srsly.


Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment