Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Helping Hand.

Helping someone up after a fall. Not bad not good, makes ya think of what would be done to help urself after you have a fall, if u were to have one. Physically or pschologically (the fall i mean) its the same. Help em up, see if they ohkay, then hand them the advice that you either DO or DON'T follow to avoid the next fall, or to make sure they don't fall again.

But things get complicated, even simple things. And sometimes all you can hope for, is that they realise why they fell, how much they dislike it. So you end up just tryna make em smile again. Make the people who're all worried around them smile too. Even if it mean telling them what they want to hear. Instead of how it really is. It's not even a question of whether it's a reality, or whether it's how something SHOULD be. It's just gonna be how u make it. And you gon let em find out.

But being moar humane than i intend to be, 'helping' also meant helping them notice what you didnt notice when u walked a similar path. Some get it, some don't listen, some really really listen in (but forget it the second they lose concentration).

Lent a helping hand, pulled them to their feet. Hopefully my advice don't get taken the wrong way and be back to haunt me when everything doesn't go as planned. Coz seriously. What can i do? Most of the advice i gave was advice that i failed to follow. SiiGH, yo mayne's feelin' a lil mellow. All the best lil buddy. Catch up and get goin'. You can do it.

As for me? well, maybe it's not too late to take some of my own advice which was quite eloquently spoken (even if i say so myself). Maybe i'd be better, maybe i'd be worse. Maybe i'd be a completely different person. I really have no idea. What do y'all think?

helpin' someone out is a good move? or a bad one?

Apparently this mayne has gotten good at talking. And as much as i like to tell erryone i meet. I'm not a talker. I don't see myself as one. But I ain't the best judge of myself.

Hope it be good aiight?

Another thing. goin' with the flow, following rules, doing things that are better done to avoid trouble. Do y'all do that?

Think about it. Talking's onli hard when u ain't got the right words. And even then, sometimes its better out than in. These are all things that seemed unlikely to be performed by this mayne, according to this mayne. But yet it's done. 3 hours of my life to assist em. Worth it? y'all tell me.

But it's late, and I ain't even done anythang. Feelin' all out of it.

What else. Heats won, useless lecture: attended, xbox in library: played, final debrief: done, haircut time: booked 12 midday tomolo.

Talkin' to my special babee~ I <3 her~


Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment