Sunday, June 5, 2011

QUANT

OH YEAH! Words with JYAMAIGO! YEAH! QUANT mahhfkr. SIXTY POINTS IN ONE WORD. Come from behind win by 30. Bet you thought you was gonna win. No tiles left, up by 30. WELL I had a Q. And Q's own at this thing. SNAP. Winner winner chicken dinner!

You aint gotta teach me. I school you. You definitely cheated first. FOREGUT. Bastard! haha. Oh man this words with friends is gonna make me fail finals. Had a Bio end sem. That was pretty good. Ninja communications and working out for the win. Yeah. Hopefully will do good. Stupid Adrenocorticotrophin and its unknown thing-that-it-does-amajiggy.

Ahhh. Met up with my mayne for only the second or third time this year. Man we really need to do something soon. I finish on the 21st/22nd. Let me know when you do and I'll try organise something.

Man, fk these b**ch ass fellas, how y'all doin? I'm the Tunechi, I'm a nuisance, I go stupid, I go dumb like the Three Stooges

Hahaha, love that verse. Must learn it. And then rap it. At speed. Oh and Chem. Gotta learn that too.

TSD Out

No comments:

Post a Comment