Monday, June 13, 2011

Check yourself before you wreck yourself

QUEEN'S BIRTHDAY IS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN! NOT LAST MINUTE CRAMMING BEFORE FOUR DAYS OF FOUR EXAMINATIONS! Yeah, I know y'all missed me and I guess I missed you too. Ish was in lockdown while I "studied" for the upcoming assessment period. But as is customary in The TSD Manual of Exam Preparation the chillax period has begun i.e. the period 12-24 hours before the next exam.

Halo: Combat Evolved installed yesterday
Portal 2 at 97% downloaded
Yep, pretty sure I got the illchax period quite ready. Even got Alien Swarm, which I don't really know how to play but have been playing. Find me on Steam if you really want to. I'm under PhatReezy or Reezy.S or something along those lines.

My man, Mr. Jyamaigo, we defs are going to see ALL those movies. And you can bring someone with ya if you know what I mean. Cos there's someone I kinda want you to meet. Know what I'm saying? Yeaaaaaaah mayne. I know when I speak alien you can still understand.

Only 22 hours till first of five exams. CHILL

Good Morning y'all,

The Sleepless Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment