Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Strawberry Bubble.

That makes it 7 months. Babe. You're all I need beside me. You're special. And I'm gonna spend everyday showin' you just how special you are to me~~

Y'all. Today was good. Tho time was short. We made the time work for us. Every moment: Cherished. Twas sweet. And yes grrl, I would walk forever for you if I had to. And nope, this mayne ain't lying!~ hahaha

Pork Roll, Coconut Iced Tea, Chicken Cheese and Spinach Crepe, Nutella & Berries Crepe, Cappuccino, Hot Chocolate. Food for the day. And imma make someone some nice Nutella crepes, but mines gon be awesome. Moar awesome than normal awesome. Yeah? Cool :P oh yeah, hot chocolate too, coz that's right, i'm just THAT good.


Babyy grrl!~ Thank you so much for being mine :)


Take it easy hahaha!
Mr. Jyamaigo <3 Smilingf00l

-smilin' like the smilingf00l xP-

No comments:

Post a Comment