Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Calm Down.

TSD. I'm talkin' to u. But whether u calm or not. I gotta ask u somethin'. should i bet u on this quiz? hahahahaa Lemmie know, I have my eyes on that pizza from that place we ate at with the bros.

Extreme Cold, Warm Weather, Cold Shade, Plain n Simple Cold. No matter which it is, shouldn't be that much of an effect. assignments handed in, exams to go, things to do, things to aim for. Things i'm striving to get. I don't like building myself up to something and not being sure how well it's gon turn out (but i guess that's the point sometimes? i dunno). FIA. Driving. Two things that are a lil 'extra' that need to be achieved by yours truly. and. This mayne right here's gon keep the talk minimal from now auwn till these things are achieved. Less talk, Moar action.

As for uni, well, that thing continues. It will for a few years, even if this mayne gets lucky in the Lotto. May as well make the most of it then aye? Hell Yeah.

Met some friends out at their uni, gathering was nice, talking again drew out the similarities and differences of these friends of mine. Good friends they be. And that ain't gon change any time soon. But its a lil creepy to be honest. Even moar so when i was left with the words, 'Dayum, you haven't changed a bit.' At which i smiled. Thinking again, I thought: Is that a good thing? or a bad thing? Coz i've heard the whole 'You've changed.' thing quite a bit from other people and I really don't think it's meant to sound positive sometimes. As long as I keep this mind goin' and thinking bout what needs to be thought about. I think I got it.

So imma change what needs to be changed, and retain what ain't supposed to be changed. After all, this mayne right here needs his identity. whoa. high school english? imma stop right there.

Have y'all changed? Eny other person told u, u be changin'? Draw out whatchu think. Past, Present, Future. See what was, what is, and what u want to be. Tho things might not always go ur way, at least u can see where u went if u get off track. I have mine in my head, (hypocrite? yeah, i know, but think about everyone around u, think bout u, we all been/are hypocrites in some way. The difference is that the intelligent ones admit it).

Thinking about nothing. And worryin'. I need my grrl, gon make her smile so I can smile a lil. Coz this mayne gon be thinking for a long time. Might as well look good while I do it right?

Babe, you game? :P

hahahah y'all,


Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment