Monday, May 2, 2011

Just a tad above average

If I want to, I can take it from your man and all your little girlfriends too. Haha. Life should have some frequent flyer points or something man, cos it is one hell of a trip. Oh that was your girl? I thought I recognised her. All the girls, you know you sexy.

Shiiiiiat. Incoherent thoughts. All up in my head now. Rodney King beatdown. I got 3 assessments. In two days. Got about 2 days to prepare for them. I got this. No sleep from tomorrow night. I make my peace with caffeine then. I could probably stay awake if I had company from...well y'all probably dunno who. But that don't matter. Cos I know who. And who knows who. But who knows you?

And Mister Jay. Meeting me for 5 minutes IS NOT classified as a catchup. That's a catch-hurrythefkupcosIgottagonow-up soon thing man. And nuclear weapons. Pffft. I think those were the weapons that got Mr. Bin Laden man. But defs. We'll go catch Thor some time.

Above average...aww man, got me going red all over :P

Runnin' from red and blue lights to get my green,

The Sleepless Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment