Monday, May 2, 2011

Dancin'

Yow. Was nice takin' the trip to USYD today to see my mayne TSD. Good n solid .... well... ah....5 minutes? Dayum this BN looked taller than me. now HOW did that happen. Then shown the way to the Kebab Man with the gun's the size of nuclear weapons. Now uh uh uh. I ain't ordering my food from that guy. He's guns gon knock me out when he turns around.

Met a few moar old mates. Yeah, that's right, yo mayne Mr. J still alive n kickin'. But to TSD, get an outing organized, and i'll jump along fo sho. Today was different coz yo mayne right here...he had ahh...some business to tend to...business sooo nice, he gon be sure he's havin' it A LOT moar than twice.

Mid Sems results. CHEM 75%; average was 61%. PSYC 84%; average was 59%, Waiting on two other results to hit me. This ain't good enough. Gotta study it up for Finals. I wanna get somewhere.

BIO lab today was boring. Chem lecture was auwll Year 11 stuff. Friend says Thor is an awesome movie. Need moar contacts. FIA. NBA: Heats Vs. Celtics ~ 99 - 90. Sweet. D-Wade all the way. Walkin' in the night = Worth it.

Grrl I'd trade it all~ (8)


Take it easy,
My. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment