Sunday, May 8, 2011

Forever.

Feels like we're on another level,
Feels like our love's intertwined.
We can be two rebels,
Breakin' the rules, me and you, you and I.

Baby grrl, thanks for the amazing time we had. It was nice, and I really wish I COULD stay a whole week [or even moar ;)]. That'd be just awesome. Making food, watchin' our movie remix [meant to be marathon, but every movie has it's boring parts right? hahahahaha, except for Despicable Me, and possibly a few others hahahaa], havin' fun, card tricks :P, the list goes on, babe, I just wanna thank you. For smiling for me. Listening to my crazy talk. For letting me be by your side. It means a lot to me.

* * * * *

When I hit home, it was sorta like. Wow...I miss someone already~ I was GOING to use MSN, until it said that it's services were 'temporarily unavailable'. Which led to me hitting the sheets to 'relax' only to fall asleep at around...9 something pm? Ridiculous. I haven't slept at that time SINCE PRIMARY SCHOOL.

Oh, HEY! WHAT DAY IS IT TODAY Y'ALL? IT'S MOTHER'S DAY. That day where you thank your Mum and have her know how much u appreciate all she's done [if you haven't had a go at what she does, just try a lil bit of it, help her out for a day or two, and you'll completely understand WHY you need to treat her well] Our mothers are the greatest. So do what u gotta do, and give ur Mum a Happy Mother's Day. Aiiight? We cool? aight.

Feelin' good~


Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

P.S. DAMMIT, I OWE SOMEONE A MEATBOX, TSD, I BET THAT EMAIL WAS A FAKE.

No comments:

Post a Comment