Tuesday, July 10, 2012

H

Day 1. No Idea, still no idea.
Day 2. No Idea, then loads of fun, unrealising.
Day 3. Probably not going to have an idea.
I thought increasing communication sources would increase the communication.
It seems all too obvious.
A mistake was interpreted as something else,
and turned completely on me.
Pretend it's accidental, go ahead.
I've nothing to say, and I'm not going to.
I'm not going to be grumpy.
But there is only so much you can do.

When a simple reply is that difficult to yield,
what do you do?

I needed a reply.
I had a proposal to make.
But I guess one was having too much fun to reply.

Well I'm sorry,
But when one is not in the mood to talk,
this is what you do:
You cut your communications to everyone.
At least on the surface. That's the bare minimum.
No facebook, twitter, msn, tumblr, instagram.
Nothing.


Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

PS. Am I okay?
Why don't you tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment