Friday, July 13, 2012

F

To a pretty girl I know,
It's been quite a while since we've met or talked. But that hasn't stopped me from thinking of what other ways I could think of to make you smile. It's like a guessing game. Running after something I can't really be sure of, yet I'm filled with this overwhelming sense that I should be sure, and that I'm doing the right thing. Kind of like a movie hahaha, maybe not for everyone else. But that's how it seems to be, to me. I've looked at the many different responses I get and - like all people try to do - guess some of the responses I might get.
But no worry, the only failure is giving up. And that isn't an option for me at the moment. Even in a simple exercise program (pardon me for the exercise example, I am a trainer after all). Simply said, it's like hell, and the things you least want to do when you are enduring the effects and performing the exercises at a close to maximum (or maximum in some cases) intensity. And you basically collapse at the end, vomit if you do or just not know how the hell you managed to push through. But at the end of it all, you're happy. You know you've accomplished something. And that something, be it small or tremendous, is yours to keep and no one else can take that away. It's a little triumph, your little trophy.

She wanted to talk to me, she said. After a very confusing conversation. That single idea put a smile straight on my face. But as with all good things, there's the balance I speak of. She'll be unavailable later tonight~ at least as far as cyberspace is concerned. Comforted though. We have both have phones and there is such a simple yet wonderous text message.

So I'll be waiting.


Take it easy, like I always say.
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment