Monday, April 30, 2012

Working Hard.

I'd say I usually mean it in...
An overall sense.
But this time,
I think I'll say it about training.

Gym's been going well.
#GoodFeeling
I can see the progress.
But it's getting a bit ...
Hollow.
It now seems,
Just like something that...
I'm going to get done.

There's no explanations.
No motivation.
No inspiration.
No questions.

Maybe Nike's right.
Just do it.

You ever felt that?
Anywayz.

I saw some nice headphones.
Sony MDRAS30G.
Look em up.
They look a little special.
After hearing the quality,
of my mate's headphones,
which came for a bargain price.
Got me interested =P
It's either new headphones.
Or new iPod Shuffle.
Decisions, decisions.
#Firstworldproblems

BTW Listen to:
Flo Rida - Whistle
Calvin Harris ft. Ne-Yo - Let's Go
Bag Raiders - Shooting Stars
Chris Brown - Turn Up The Music

Hahaha, aights.
Still blue.
It's all still quiet.
I'm waiting.


Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment