Friday, April 27, 2012

Things to do.

Now that those exams are done.
There now is a time of nothing.
Well, that's what we all tend to think.
Or want to think.

---

Before you think of anything else tho...
Think of one thing.
And one thing only.
THE AVENGERS.
WATCH IT.
ENJOY IT.
MARVEL AT IT.
(See what I did there? =P)
IT IS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME.
DO NOT MISS IT.
WAITING FOR A TORRENT...
WILL NOT DO IT JUSTICE!!!
Don't make a stupid-ass decision.

---

And during this time,
and to be honest, a little before too,
I've complied a list of things that...
I would say I need.
Majority turned out to be wants.
But since the term is used so...
Interchangeably these days.
I guess it's no harm saying either.
Right? =P

- Nike Free Runs.
-- Ray Ban Aviators
(Have not browsed yet LOL)
--- New Optical Glasses
(Ones that will not leave scars on my nose)
---- Moar sports shorts.
----- New pair of jeans.
------ Pair of casual shoes.
------- Ferrari Leather Gloves
-------- Ferrari Leather Jacket.

There.
Okay, maybe NOT the Ferrari items
Hahahaha,

But now I've realised.
I need a haircut moar than anything.
And just as I thought of that...

Tutorial Work due next week,
Anatomy assignment also due,
Biomechanics quiz the week after.

It's already week 8
Of the First semester.

But nonetheless,
I've not wasted my time...
Much...
I'll have a surprise for y'all soon.
Keep an eye out.

And...
I wish my babe well today in her exams!
: ) You studied hard bub. Kill it!


Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment