Thursday, April 12, 2012

Another Night.

Thought I'd spend the night out,
As late as I could.
To a certain extent...
I did.
Trained my share at the gym
Ate my share of El Jannahs with friends
Travelled my share.
I made a surprise visit.
Simple visit to the person most dear to me.

I bought a coffee hot chocolate.
Coffee after late afternoon disturbs sleeping patterns.
Well. For most people at least.
So hot chocolate it was.
It was a cold night.
Hot chocolate warms you to your very soul,
as they say.

But that was not to be.
See...
That hot chocolate was not bought for myself.
It was bought for someone I cared for.

The reluctance of accepting a gift.
The assumed burden it brings.
The giver of the gift.

Whatever the reason.
What's done is done.

So that hot chocolate became...
The fastest consumed beverage of the night.

I'll ask first next time.


Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment