Sunday, April 8, 2012

Just keep moving on...

Yay! Now Jyamaigo may be a sped, but he's my best friend of a sped. My brother of a sped. And his happiness means my happiness. So, my mucho macho brother man, I am tres happy for your kiester. Shove that in your French and stow it!

SMILE!

Take it easy,

lol jk, I'm not actually him. That's not my ending, jeez. Imma keep going.

Tell me can you fix me? What the freak is wrong with me? What's wrong with them? How do I win? Why am I even playing? I don't know. Let's have a one sided conversation. That sounds like fun. Yeah. Met a female dragon. I smoked that bitch out. Stuff a fire conversation and have a glass of water. That means I win.

Sometimes you just gotta....GO. All black everything. Story fades, door close. NEW DOOR OPEN. Lamborghini ones! Eventually. Gotta hustle to make it big. I guess that's why we all do what we do. That's the way it goes.

But I'm nervously counting down the days. Counting down the ways. Why am I rhyming tonight? Who cares? I gotta corkscrew swag? Swag school over, this is first CLASS. Shit. Twelve more days and it's official. Mr Sleepless himself woulda been in a dream for a year. Helluva long time. Not one second wasted. Not one second regretted. And shit, I gotta figure out how to say those three words for like the thousandth time and make it even more special than the last. Not an easy task. I only hope that I've done good.

Add the feelings, multiply the moments, subtract the setbacks. I feel like Nelly. Sometimes I really do wish I had wings and could fly up outta this place. Change the rules. Don't take the person outta the world, I'm gonna take the world from that person. It's in my hands now. Hope I don't drop it. Not butterfingers like Weezy, so it's ok.

Went AWOL today. Kinda needed it. Fresh air, the calm influence of no one but your own thoughts. Replaying the events, rushing through the crap ones, slow motion during the good. Apparently I was gone for a good two hours. People missed me. I guess I know who really cares.

Remaining M.I.A.,

The Sleepless Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment