Friday, April 13, 2012

Used to know.

There was someone I use to know.
Who just seemed to know everything.
Sophisticated.
Classy.
Witty.
Intelligent.
Yet as naive as anyone could be.

It's like that.
I can truly say that I use to know someone...
Except when I say this.
I'm actually quite sure I really use to know...
Someone who was like that.
Someone who was smart enough,
Yet too scared to let you participate in anything,
That would even remotely put you in the path of...
Pain and risk.
Your pain, would be their pain.

And to see the change at present.
The distance shining through their eyes.
The look of avoidance instead of confrontation.
"No one can stop you if you want to do something."

Haha

Maybe the world has evolved,
And left me behind.


Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment