Sunday, April 1, 2012

So what? No one cares.

Ur just...
Different

Well, I didn't use to be.
You use to smile and agree
You use to think and discuss with me
You use to not think so negatively about what I said
You use to think with me.
Rather than always against me.

But it's changed now.
I'm different.
No one no longer cares for what I say.
"You think too much"
"Wtf you on about?"
"Whatever man"
"You over-analyse."

It's a solid loneliness when you can only think things to yourself.
It's even worse when you've conformed though.
Because then you're happy. But only because the majority are.
You're no longer yourself.
And what they see as weird.
You also see as weird.

What they see as revolting and grotesque.
You see also.

And what they hate to the bone.
Naturally...
You will also hate.


Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment