Saturday, February 19, 2011

What can I say.

Was gonna go driving JUST THEN,

but the car was needed.

It's been as hot as hell.

I've been as worried as hell.

There was a moment when everything DID feel like hell.

Talk of Fyre&Brimstoan, i'm the Fyre, but this 'hell' ain't nothin' compared to what i am.

Been sick for a few days, but i've held it off. It's now better, given some energy.

Uni timetable still pisses me off when i look at it. My Week 13 looks pre-tty good.

Dunno if it'll be that way...or any of my days for that matter.

Oweek date, 23rd.

My old man's goin' Shanghai so needa grab my comp b4 he leaves so i'll have cam/mic

Believe it or not. I've been an idiot.

I'm gon pull myself up. And it's gon work.

Ladies and Gentlemen, children of all ages. No this ain't T-Pain.

This is Mr. J goin' on self-improvement from this day forward.

Believe me.

Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment