Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Startin' aye?

With uni in front of my eyes, i actually dunno what to feel.

Let's be optimistic, it's gon be fun. Once i get all my shit together hahaha, hope thats gonna be quick. Tomorrow gon go check out what my course is all bout, what it's got for me in detail. Tour of the place maybe? It's been lookin' pre-tty good lookin' at all the peoples during they oweek, fun and games. Gonna go check that out. Get my ID. And yeah. See what time that gets me to.

Just back from the gym and my shoulders and back are realli killin' me. I feel like a coffee. Lucky I didn't have one yesterday. That would've been a lil interesting i reckon, but fun ;) hahahaha, but yesterday, well, I'm glad it was fun for my smilingf00l, i had fun too!~

aights well, printers coloured ink has died. Need moar. NBA All Stars match yet to download and watch. Hope that'll be nice. So for today...just doin' what i can for that computer o' mine that - yes - i've meant to have bought by now. Hopefully i get it before ma old man leaves for overseas. Or i'd be startin' uni with no comp, that'll be a trouble.

oh, and that quote up there from my mayne TSD. I like that. hahahahaha

Aights, hopin' time flies, but also hopin' it doesn't. I'm not all that good at makin' sense. But ya'll know what i'm talkin' bout right? Or is it REALLI just me? hahahahahaha

i have HOMEWORK to doooooooooooooo, and this is the type of hw that i realli wanna do as SOON AS I POSSIBLY CAN. Onli coz the rewards are much moar interesting. See? To ya'll, i'm getting moar random by the second [but to someone i'm makin' perfect sense~ cool huh?~]

Well, gon grab some food, have some coffee later, have a hazelnut liquor chocolate and ah...yeah...see to what needs to be done. I'm feelin' like parra.....

oh, and i needa learn to drive quicker. faster. pun or no pun. i need to! hahahaa

oh, it's 12.34, well for my time anyway ;)

Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment