Friday, February 25, 2011

Everything will be okay

And so my computer parts are all here Cept for the CPU once thats in I'll be set My old man's overseas and havin' fun and callin' back a lot to rub it in our faces that he's enjoying nice food while we stuck back here not even know what to eat I didn't even know what to eat for lunch today was sorta weird coz i forgot bout it anyway that ain't nothin' to worry bout Well i think anyway wanna watch a movie with that smillingsomeonee o' mine we'll find a way and yeah its gon be just like the title says and i mean that's gon apply to Everything
Seems like it's been long since i've posted and where that mayne TSD flown auwf too New music two songs that've caught my attention and another one thats resurfaced just suddenly and made me feel like it's been a while since i heard it The two new songs are Lloyd's Cupid and Ne-Yo's Give Me Everything oh and i think there's two versions one with just Ne-Yo and the other with Pitbull Nayer and Ne-Yo whilst the song thats popped up again is Bruno Mars' Just The Way You Are
NBA All Star game watched i thought it was pretty less than averagely spectacular only a few jams here and there that gave auwf some sparks but other than that seemed like a game that was confusing and one that somehow lost my interest but kept my awake through the whole game Or maybe i was t-red and the lights from the TV kept me up tho that don't happen much

I'm tired but from nothin' so i got no idea why i'm complaining but that's how it is anyway hope y'all enjoying yo days people like me starting uni real soon hope ur making the most of the time before uni starts either havin' fun or preparin'

Thinkin' of one thing and one thing only~


Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment