Sunday, February 20, 2011

This ain't Nappy Boy, but this is what we do

Best foot forward with every step. I came here to find you, not to relive them, just to remind you.

Aye boy, Fyre been turning to steam lately but that ain't no problem. There's the 6th degree of connection coming from this pile of Brimstoan over here. Whatever happens, remember that I always got your back. Come to me whenever. I got that Rock of Gibraltar ish going on whenever ya need.

Dayum. Felt good to get out again. Especially at night. That was one mad party. It went auwf! One of the best nights I've had. This Dreamer got some dance (or what passes of as dancing these days) on. Even after he said that "I'm not gonna dance. I don't dance!" Thanks for the awesome night missy, pulling me on the dancefloor. Hope you had as much fun as I did.

And as for the Birthday Boy, I know he had fun. Dancing, both to club DJ beats and the Lebanese stylez, and all the other stuff going on. It went off. Thanks for a great night.

Highlights of the night include the many drunken friends entertaining me on the dancefloor and everywhere else in general, the special rendition of wood breaking, a certain "Take Your Shirt Off" event and Flo Rida and Usher out on the floor.

Oh and a sleep in the next morning. Damn I haven't slept past 9 a.m. for ages. It felt good =]

Other highlights/escapades from the weekend:


The sleeping pattern of a madman


Fruit Ninja Vengeance! Take that ShadowLordz!

I'd throw up some pix from the party, but hey, I didn't take any =P

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,

The Sleepless Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment