Monday, February 21, 2011

And I feel like moneyyyyy!

I'm battered and bruised...cos that's what scrunched up money shoved in your pocket feels like. But, like having money in your pocket, it feels good. Training sessions are starting to wear away at the before-uni holiday inactivity. YMCMB. Double money. Let's go ALL IN!

Here I am, raving off into madness again. Guess all the pent up excitement over the last few days and the next few is finally getting to me. I took a break for a while, I been learning things. Learning bout myself, my life, the people around me. And I think its starting to click. One wheel rolling into place. And Baby Boi gotta plan. AND THIS MAKES HIM FEEL LIKE MONAYYYYYY!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Shit. Speaking of money...In a few days, I'm going to have zero. Sucks. Lots. But I'll get that money back. With no hands.

Lemme leave y'all  with a quote I like:

A person isn't who they are during the last conversation you had with them - they're who they've been throughout your whole relationship


Remember that,


TSD out

No comments:

Post a Comment