Thursday, February 17, 2011

Back to reality

Things being a bit messed up. That's my situation.

My uni enrolment was kinda slow. i ain't leavin' that shit till last minute next time. My timetable's so bad i was on the verge of going to uni and tearin' up the office o' that lady who didn't give a shit about what i was saying. Just rushed to 'finish' something, probably going back to grab some bush tucker or something. Aights, enyway. As long as i get my time to catch up with my people, I'll be good. coz most o' them goin to that other uni.

Things are hittin' the norm slowly and i don't really like the pace it's goin' at. it's a lil...too slow. Turn them hands on the face forward a lil and then we talkin'.

Uni....has me thinking a hell of a lot moar than i usual do...if at all. 2 hour breaks here, 3 hour breaks. Yeahhh, dat right ya'll, an hour in the morning, 2 hours free, another class for an hour then 3 hours break then a last hour class. And that's just one day. Lucky it's the worst day. I'm startin' to see why some people just cbf goin' altogether. But, ultimately, i ain't one to talk. I live a 5-10 minute drive away from my uni. Seems like a lotta people have to make they way to uni from places a lot further. I feel your pain, a lil, 40-60 minute trips to schools the furtherest i've had, so, a lil? tell me if its not at all. SiiiGH

Well, on a lighter note, my bro's just stormed in two days ago with a 40" LCD TV, he was like, 'yeah, i got a ps3, so i figured we might wanna watch movies too. So this looked like.....THE SHIIIEEETTTTT' Well, be that a big or small tv. It's pre-tty nice, games he got? Gran Turismo, Final Fantasy 13, Tekken 6. My sister's in love with Lili and button-mashing (for ya'll who know what i'm on bout, yeah...she sounds physcotic when she laughs at her opponents defeat) Lucky i ain't as high when it comes to gaming hahaha.

Finally this fat mofo goin' back to gym now. Taiwan stocked up the fat and protein (so much fat i don't even think i should've mentioned protein) and now it's back to normal eating, healthy eating. It's a lil weird still, it feels like...we undergoin' some food crisis or something back here. But it's alrite, Taiwan's lifestyle is aiiite for a shoppin' and eatin' holiday, but its definitely not somewhere i see myself living. Gym was aight, there were a lotta people, but didn't seem like many, a lotta new people, i dunno if they new or if they new, but yeah, average workout, get back into it, then imma find some routine to stick to. Sounds good? Sounds good.

in the 'heat' of the day, believe it or not, i had breakfast after the fifth paragraph here, needa learn to make some mad coffee. coz ... well ... i like coffee hahaha. ITS SO HOT. I'm dying here, so stuffy and i realli cbf doin' anything...makes me think of that Bruno Mars song. The Lazy Song. hahahaha

OH TSD, I SAW SOME BN WITH THE RED VERSION OF BEATS BY DR. DRE. i swear them headphones looked better on me. shoulda asked him for it. you rkon he would've given em to me? i mean. im sure he threw all 280 on the table when he took off with em hahahaha. Probably moar, he looked like a real dumb BN.

OK. I'm gettin' real bored. It's been a long time since i've just sat here and typed wtf came to mind or whatever the hell happened in the day already or the days before. Feels good. Gonna post now, gonna post later.

Got stuff the tend to, chocolates & heart-shaped biscuits to snack on!~ I'll talk to ya'll later.


Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment