Sunday, February 13, 2011

He back, I'm out, We gone

And we back again. Barely in the country for 36 hours and Jyamaigo is already DTP (disturbing the peace).
But props to ya. You were my excuse for breaking the stagnation that exists in my household. Already back into the mutual insults throwing at each other. But...a jet lagged Jyamaigo and a physically drained Dreamer make for an interesting and somehow lacklustre verbal sparring session. Observe:



Mr J = White, TSD = Green

Oh and that picture your "sister" thought would be good for me...Should I be worried? I mean seriously, that was some weird ish hahahahaha. Just let her know mesa single and lurving it =P
AND AND AND I figured out that you got me a bracelet and not a necklace hahahahaha. I was like "huh...wtf this aint gone fit on my neck!" but dw I'm wearing it now. THANKS BN


OMGosh....I'm hairy rahaha!

And of course...WELCOME BACK HERO BOY!
We gone hit up some parra soon aye? Today was nice. Real chill. Pool, food (hot and spicy pork belly is essentially "really sweet and mildly spicy pork belly"). First time Korean food, not a bad choice boys. Quite tasty...and free rice. This Guai lo's favourite. And Jenga at board game cafe. I'm glad I didn't lose three in a row. Especially with punch bet from Mr. Triceps (looking at you MrJ). Thanks Jyamaigo, Mystery Mayne 1 & 2 (yeh dat riite, we DO know them), MT and Monkey Boy. 

HAIL TO THE HERO

Mind racing at a million miles,

The Sleepless Dreamer


No comments:

Post a Comment