Saturday, February 12, 2011

Back.

Back. And here i am.

ohkay, im so t-red its not even funny, i was so enthusiastic when i got home, i unpacked a lotta stuff, sat down and kept fallin' asleep every five minutes still, i stared blankly ahead of me, couldnt move my hand to scratch my head....so i went to a room....forget which one, and just crashed. dayum.

woke at 8:30 to go out for dinner. THAI FOOD.

OMG ITS SO GOOD TO BE BACK, THE AIR IS CLEAN, I KNOW THE PLACE, I HAVE A HOME, I CAN RELAX AND NOT HAVE TO SPEND MY TIME READING THE SIGNS IN CHINESE.

But no moar of that mad food everyday whenever i want, sigh. There'll be a next time. DON'T WORRY!

Guess its back to reality now. Back to...well....day out tomolo apparently. hope i can make it. hope the others can too. Chill, get out thereee, breathe some fresh and clean air, sa'll good :P

But that's that. Imma calm down, rest it out fora few days, then see if imma post up some Taiwanese photos and stories.

I just yawned. I'm tired. Maybe i should sleep....in a lil while

Checkin' the weather, hope tomolo's a hot day, need one of those.

Coz i'm back,
Take it easy,
Mr. Jyamaigo

No comments:

Post a Comment